- Licensed Physician from the Medical Council of Canada in 2009
- Obstetrician-gynecologist graduated from the University of Montreal in 2012
- Specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (University of Montreal, 2014)
- PhD in physiology option endocrinology in parallel with his training at the University of Montreal (University of Sherbrooke, 2013).
- Active member of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC), the Canadian
- Fertility and Andrology Society (SCFA) and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
Interests and research work
- Dr Kamga-Ngande is very involved in teaching and research.
- Her interests and research focus on obesity and associated metabolic abnormalities including polycystic ovary syndrome, fibroids, fertility and natural in vitro fertilization.
- Dr Kamga-Ngande is co-author of the 2018 recommendations for the fertility management of women with obesity published in the Canadian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (JOGC).
- She is the 2019 recipient of the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society (SCFA-CFAS) research grant.
- Dr Kamga-Ngande has also been a reviewer of scientific articles in fertility since 2019.
On a more personal note
Of Cameroonian origin, mother of 2 teenagers, Dr Kamga-Ngande tries when she can to indulge in her other passions including CrossFit and spinning. Strong, passionate character, determined and very endearing personality, she would do anything for her patients and those around her.